Eskom, a leading energy company in South Africa, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Advert Assistant Officer Human Resources (DX) X2. This is a permanent position based in Gauteng with a competitive market-related remuneration. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in providing a comprehensive Human Resources service on all the core HR processes.
- National Diploma in HR or Behavioural Sciences at NQF 6 with 240 Credits
- 2 years of experience/background in HR Generalist or Specialist area
Skills and Competencies: Behavioural:
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Leadership: Team Player, Motivating Teams, Coaching, Mentoring, Developing
- Good understanding of Human Resources processes
- Communication skills
- Facilitation skills
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s Licence Code 8
- Assist in providing an advisory service to line management and employees on all aspects of Eskom’s conditions of service
- Assist in ensuring the improvement of employee satisfaction and organisational performance
- Assist with information to compile a workplace skills plan
- Assist in ensuring an effective skills sourcing service to the area
- Assist in providing support to Line Management towards improving and maintaining good labour and employee relations
- Assist in gathering and providing management information to line management
- Assist in facilitating the establishment and implementation of training and development processes
Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with Eskom’s employment equity plan and goals, preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
Join Eskom and be part of a smoke-free environment for employees and visitors in the workplace. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!